It’s important to repair a windshield chip as soon as you spot it (we wait 24 hours after the damage occurs to ensure that the glass is stable.) A chip can develop a crack at any time and once the crack begins, a windshield replacement is inevitable.
Our technicians can repair your chip in about 30 minutes. The chip doesn’t completely disappear but he structural integrity of your windshield will be restored.
We will: :
- Inspect the glass to determine if repair is right for you
- Apply protective covers to prevent damage to your vehicle
- Vacuum any debris out of the chip
- Insert a specially designed resin to fill the chip
- Harden the resin with an ultra-violet light
- Remove any excess resin to ensure a flat, flush surface
Many insurance companies cover windshield repair at 100% coverage with no deductible.
If you are interested in paying for your windshield repair out-of-pocket, just give us a call at 251-575-4030 and our office staff will be glad to give you a quote.